Complete our five minute startup survey
Please note: the 2021 SA Startup Survey is now closed. Thank you to all who contributed.
We will contact prize winners in the coming weeks.
Information collected through this survey helps the Government of South Australia track the growth of the state’s startup ecosystem and learn the best ways to provide business support.
Eligible startup founders who completed the survey will go in the random draw to win one of several prizes*, including:
- A lunch meeting with the South Australian Chief Entrepreneur Andrew Nunn
- One of six bottles of Adelaide Hills wine
- One of five gift boxes of locally made chocolate.
*Read the Terms and Conditions below for more information on survey prizes.
Please note: The definition of a 'startup' for the sake of this research refers to businesses with the following attributes:
- It is based in South Australia
- It has an active ABN and operations
- It was founded within the last 10 years
- It develops its own innovative products or services
- It competes for national or overseas customers
- It has raised, or has potential to raise, private investment
- It has the potential to scale and become highly profitable.
Data from last year’s survey was incorporated into the 2020 SA Startup Report, available here.