When Tourism Meets Tech
When TOURISM meets TECH
About this event
Technology in tourism has a profound impact on the industry movement. It rapidly changes the behaviour of both suppliers and customers in the market.
This joint force plays a crucial role in the way we all travel. Technology revolutionises the tourism industry and determines the strategy and competitiveness of tourism organisations and destinations. Technological innovations are a catalyst for developments and competitiveness in the Tourism industry today.
During this event you will hear from industry experts & contribute to tech solutions in Australia’s Tourism Industry.
This event will provide a gateway for tourism & tech providers plus industry members/community to communicate ideas, share knowledge, increased awareness of industry challenges and opportunities within the tourism industry to deliver value to the future of tech in tourism for South Australia & Australia wide.
Areas of Tourism:
- Accessible Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Cultural Tourism
- Wendy Fraser - Paraplegic & Quadriplegic Association of South Australia
- Peter Horsley - Remarkable
- Start-ups: Gecko Traxx, Push Adventures, Push Mobility
- Dr Laura Lesar - Flinders University
- Startups: Airguides, Clean Travel, Tashi Travel
- Dr Heather Robinson - Flinders University
- Start-ups: Sandpit (Peakmetrics), Lateral Vision
- Siggi Frede - TiCSA