Transforming Business 2021
The theme for the Conference is Business Model Innovation. Leading presenters will address how to think about your business in terms of its business model rather than a static plan (Professor Ingrid Burkett) and will address a range of possibilities to consider including cooperatives, social enterprise, and the purpose economy for opportunities in business model innovation (Dr Guy Turnbull-UK Entrepreneur of the Year).
The concurrent streams will address business model innovation in a few industry contexts relevant to this region. Whilst we take an open view of what business model innovation looks like, the intent of the day is to lead and assist local businesses to completely rethink their approach to their business and look for additional value and find motivation to turn things upside down, in being brave and entrepreneurial and in being the disrupters they presently fear.
The purpose of the event is to improve business competitiveness through sharing new knowledge, skills and expertise and connecting and networking with other regional business owners. The anticipated outcome is bigger steps in the creation of sustainable businesses that drive and support a strong regional economy with jobs growth.
Here is our great line up of our expert speakers:
- Professor Ingrid Burkett (Innovative Business Models)
- Rebecca Wessels (Creativity and Cultural Diversity as opportunities in business model innovation)
- UK Entrepreneur -Dr Guy Turnbull ( Co-operative Streams and Social Enterprises)
- Hayden Zammit ( Creating that Perfect Tourism Digitial Strategy in your Business Model)
- Andrew Heard (Learn the Facts-Why Start Ups and Business sometimes Fail.)
- Dr Judy Halliday (How COVID-19 has revolutionised our Business Models)
- Dr John Flackett ( Using AI and Automation in Future Business Models)
- Professor David Saint (Sourcing Funding -What is required? How to Interest Angel Investors in your Business Model).
These Business and Knowledge leaders will share their knowledge, experience and skills to help positively transform your business.
Your entry ticket is such great value for a full day Business Conference, which includes 8 speakers, lunch, tea & coffee and an excellent Networking Function with drinks to meet speakers, new clients and grow your business!