State of Our Nation
Join _SOUTHSTART in conversation with top startup ecosystem voices from across Australia, as they share their thoughts on where we are as a community, as a nation and as humans.
This will be a lively discourse sharing a state of the union type of summation of the year, followed by an interactive and live Town Hall.
Join us as we explore where we've been as a nation, where we're going - and where we'll go next.
12:30PM - 1PM: Lunch & Networking [Offline]
1PM - 2PM: Panel Discussion [Hybrid]
2PM - 2:30PM: Q&A [Hybrid]
- Chad Renando - Founder & Managing Director at Startup Status
- Julie Trell - Head of muru-D at Telstra
- Adam Mostogl - Executive Director at Van Dieman Project
- Emma Nesbitt - GM at Darwin Innovation Hub
- Judy Halliday - COO at Office of the South Australian Chief Entrepreneur
- Petr Adámek - CEO at Canberra Innovation Network
- Paula Taylor - Executive Director & Co-Founder at West Tech Festival
- Leanne Kemp - Chief Entrepreneur of Queensland