Scale Investors - Office Hour sessions
Are you a female founder looking to raise capital for your early stage business?
Who is this event for?
- Are you a female founder, co-founder or woman at executive level with significant equity and influence in your early stage business?
- Are you and your team looking to raise Seed Capital from a well established, well credentialed Angel Investor network?
- Do you have a scalable product with proprietary features or channels to market, along with barriers to entry for competition and a business model with potential to generate $20m revenues in the next 5 years?
- Do you have a goal to achieve an exit in the next 5 - 10 years with the potential to realise a 10x+ return?
What to expect from this event?
- If you’re new to capital raising, this is an opportunity to learn more about Scale Investors' investment process.
- The opportunity to get personalised advice from our CEO and Investment Manager.
- Virtually network with like-minded founders.
- You will need a computer and a strong internet connection.
- Networking works best with cameras switched on - we like to see who we’re talking to and it helps to connect!
- Download Zoom.
Chelsea Newell joined Scale in the Investment Manager role in May 2018. Prior to joining Scale, Chelsea spent 8 years in the financial services industry including 6 years in London in wealth management and brokerage businesses in Corporate Access and Business Manager roles.
Samar joined the team in April 2019. Samar brings over 10 years of financial services experience having worked across a range of executive roles at JBWere. Samar has also worked in London for a Hedge Fund Publication and started her career in Logistics exporting scrap metal to S.E. Asia.
Due to the current health crisis, Scale Investors will be holding Office Hours via Zoom. Details will be sent on completion of order.