SME Business Advisory Services
Helping small and medium sized businesses access professional services to grow and transform.
Open to any business type or industry sector, this funding can help support business growth and transformation, and contribute to future business viability by receiving access to professional business advice in key areas.
Professional services which businesses can access through the funding includes:
- business planning
- finance matters
- workforce planning
- transformation of business and operating models
- identification of new business opportunities, including research and development
- analysis of growth opportunities
- information technology
- business future proofing, including how to maximise technology
- business continuity planning (including both emergency planning and managing occurrences such as supply chain disruptions)
- other advice as deemed appropriate by the assessment panel where the Applicant can demonstrate benefit of transformation and growth to their business.
Applicants must provide matched funding equal to the grant amount sought, and will need to demonstrate how their chosen Provider will contribute to supporting the business through transformation and growth opportunities.
To be eligible, business applicants must:
- be a business whose operations are primarily based in South Australia
- have less than 100 full time equivalent employees
- be looking to transform and grow their business
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- not be a public company, charitable business or body corporate under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997
- be a sole trader, partnership, co-operative, private company or trust that carries on a for-profit business
- have a business that is being developed and in the opinion of the Department will be developed into a for-profit business that will be carried on.