Venture Dorm – New Venture Institute, Flinders University
Through weekly sessions with experienced facilitators and mentors, this program gives you the time, space and support to solve your complex business problem. Run at Flinders, Tonsley and Barossa.
Space, Defence, Agribusiness, Hi-Tech, Digital, Creative Industries, Health & Wellbeing, Energy, Business Services
The award-winning Venture Dorm program gives you a weekly session in which you will have the opportunity to test your ideas and assumptions with experienced facilitators and mentors. This is not a theoretical program. You will get your hands dirty, and build real, meaningful business.
Upon graduation from Venture Dorm, you will have:
- Defined your idea and developed a viable, sustainable business model
- An understanding of the Lean Startup principles
- Conducted customer development and validation
- Created and learned how to use a Purpose to Impact Canvas
- Created and pitched your business, service or product to experienced mentors