ThincSprint90 – ThincLab – The University of Adelaide
This 90-day investigation into your market segments and problems acts as the application process to ThincLab and successful completion is a requirement to joining the business incubator.
Space, Defence, Agribusiness, Hi-Tech, Digital, Creative Industries, Health & Wellbeing, Energy, Business Services
The Sprint is a 90-day thorough investigation into your market segments and problems. We will help you identify your minimum viable product by engaging solution strategies and key metrics to remove barriers.
Who is this program for?
No matter where you are on your start up journey, the Sprint is the gateway into our programs at ThincLab. The 90 Day Sprint is designed for start-ups who are either in the process of building a Minimum Viable Product or may already have some customers and traction.
What to expect?
Over a 12 week period you will:
- Attend a full day face-to-face workshop
- Be assigned a mentor for fortnightly check-ins
- Attend scheduled events and group sessions
- Connect with our members and wider start-up community
- Engage with the online community and resources
- Build a Lean Canvas Model and track your goals and challenges
- Have access to meeting rooms and hot desking areas (limited)
Key topics and outcomes:
- Launch in 90 Days
- Strategy planning 101
- Build products people love
- Creation and accountability
- Problem and solution
- Maintaining focus
- Customer discovery
- When to grow