Founder Institute: World's largest pre-seed startup accelerator.
The Founder Institute is the world's most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses.
Who we help:
The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. We help founders across several early-stages:
- Idea Stage: Finally turn your ideas into a real business using a proven step-by-step process, with constant feedback from experts for years to come.
- MVP Stage: Pivot or persevere quickly using a structured analytical approach, with personalized guidance and advice from seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Early Company Stage: Build a global, funded business with the world's largest network of CEOs, advisors and investors.
How we help
The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our highly-structured accelerator programs have helped entrepreneurs at the earliest stages grow quickly, know what to do next, and make connections with the largest community of startup advisors.
- Critical Support Network: Join an Equity Collective of helpful startup mentors and founders that are invested in your success.
- Structured Methodology: Know what to work on, and when, with our proven business-building sprints and structured approach.
- Lifetime of Support: Alumni get access to a lifetime of advanced 'Founder Lab' accelerator programs and partners, at no additional cost.
- Funding Support: When you are ready, get matched to investors through the FI Venture Network of funds focused on the first or second round of funding.
- Global Network: Build a company with impact by leveraging the world's largest network of startup founders and mentors
The results speak for themselves: FI Alumni have raised over $1.5 billion+ in funding, an estimated portfolio value of $30B and are building impactful businesses across 200+ cities and 90+ countries.
Visit https://fi.co/s/adelaide to learn more.